Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why must my life be so confusing?

Well, it's that time of the year. Reportcards come out, spring has sprung, and you have to make the choice what highschool to attend next year, and now, I am thouroughly confused. My science marks and my math marks are gunna be terrible. Spring so far, is wet and gorss, and i have no idea what highschool to apply for. Well, actaully, no. That's a lie. I want to go to the same highschool that my friend DreamDay is going to (i wont put the name for the privacy purposes. but it's not like anyone reads this. so yeah.) but my parents are making me apply to a highschool, i REALLY dont want to go to. So i'm stuck. I could say I applied to the school my parents want me to go to, but not actaully, and then I'll get to go to my school. But i would feel terrible for lying to them. I could still apply, but do it last minuite, so that i wont have as much of a chance of getting in as i would if i applied right away, or i could just go to the school my parents want me to go to. MOST LIKELY CHOICE? I'll probably just apply really late, and hope and pray that i dont get into the school my parents want me to go to. I'm terrible huh. I hate having to make choice, and decisions that go against what my parents want for me. But i want to make my own choices, and they still treat me like a baby. I want to be independent, but they wont let me. Sometimes i think they're just trying to ruin my life, and keep me from making choices, but other times i think that they have thier reasons for having restritions on everything. Most of the time tho. I hate my parents. I dont want to be around them, or have to talk to them, or even be around them. I would much rather be with my friends, or even my sister (and that's saying something). They just irritate me right now. And i feel terrible for saying that, but it's true. I love my parents, don't get me wrong, but i can't STAND them.

Why the hell must my life be so confusing? geeze. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment