Friday, February 27, 2009

NOT recommended.

I just had the most awesome sleepover with my friends. We watched like...5 movies. It was epic. But one movie that was SO GAY it was a waste of money, was Taladeaga Nights. so stupid. It tried to be funny, but it was terrible. One movie you SHOULD see tho, it Slumdog Millionaire. I personally haven't seen it, but i've heard it was awesome, and it got like...8 or 9 Oscars at the awards ceremony last week. =D And my sister says it's good, so go and see it lol.

What's also a good movie is SAW 2. The first one was okay, but it was more like an intro to the second one. And it had a sad ending ( in my opinion) Like. REALLY sad. I felt so bad for Adam. He was left there all alone. It was terrible. But the second one was good. To was more of a horror film, and more suspensful, which was epic. The ending esp. was awesome.

So. Saw 1= Sad
Saw 2= Epic
Taladeaga Nights= NOT recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment