Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gg

Wow. Epic fail. My friend just pwnd me by publishing this under the title "something gay" lol.
So yesterday i worked for teh first time by myself. It was boring/crazy. Like all at once i got like..one billion customers. And then they all left. I was like *dies* And some lady got pissed at me me becasue i didn't know the ingredients in this loaf of ROUND bread. Oy. But overall it was good. I also got scared out of my mind. One of the bag boys came up behind me and i kicked over the garbage can i was putting a new bag in. It was funny, but i was like....AHHHHH. and then another one was like... good job, you scared her. xD i was so embaressed.

Nothing huge to say.

EXCEPT that i only have one pair of jeans left becasue they all ripped in the coarse of a month. x_x but it gives me an excuse to go shopping =) I'm also going to dye my hair black and light brown..like layers. But i'm scared it's gunna look terrible. But if it does, i know my friends will tell me (which may or may not be a good thing) jkjk. Love you guys.

My epic point today: gg. (goodgame) for i just got pwnd.

No comments:

Post a Comment